Who we are
Credit Benchmark is a financial data analytics company offering access to an entirely new source of information: the consensus credit risk view of the world’s leading financial institutions. These unique credit risk indicators help deliver a greater understanding of the credit quality of entities around the world.
We are growing rapidly and are looking to hire an experienced sales professional to join our London Office.
The primary function of the role will be to grow our subscription business by identifying, qualifying, developing and closing sales opportunities. Our sales team are also responsible for overseeing the commercial relationships of our existing subscription clients. The role will be supported by credit, analytical, product and technical expertise present in the organisation.
This is an ideal role for an experienced sales professional who has previously worked in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment, skilled in using own initiative to overcome ambiguity and create a structured approach to drive sales. A proven track record in selling a completely new product/data set would be advantageous.
The role will be based in London, with hybrid working and will involve travel.
Your responsibilities will include
- Prospecting new clients and managing a pipeline of new accounts
- Negotiating commercial terms with clients
- Generating a pipeline of leads and client referrals
- Articulating value of the Credit Benchmark products within a client’s credit workflow
- Be the go to person for managing incoming queries from external parties
- Travelling domestically to meet organisational demands (once travel restrictions are lifted)
What we are looking for
Ideally you will:
- Significant and proven new business sales experience and a successful track record as a quota carrying sales professional
- Have a solid understanding of financial markets; knowledge of credit risk analytics, or fixed income solutions or capital market services; and/or experience working in a top tier banking institution
- Ability to generate leads and develop relationships, where none exist and follow-up effectively
- Discover use cases and position the content set by leveraging expertise from within the firm
- Understanding of recurring revenue businesses (new business and renewals)
- Solid organisation skills to schedule, execute and record activities in a CRM system (Salesforce)
- Excellent networking and presentations skills (both written and spoken)
- Proactive, with an ability to work under pressure and deliver to deadlines
- Be able to work collaboratively
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Flexible working hours: Healthy work/life balance
- Working from home: Support to make your home working environment comfortable
- Holidays: Competitive holiday package
- Health and Wellbeing: Paid sick and bereavement leave and private health Insurance cover
- Pension: Opportunity to join company pension plan with financial education and support
- Travel: Cycle to work scheme
- Family Friendly: Supportive environment and paid leave for new parents
- Learning and Development: Professional development opportunities through seminars, conferences, training and courses and internal mentorship
- Community: Supportive, collaborative and social team environment
Our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
At Credit Benchmark, we are deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. This means celebrating who we are as individuals and as a team because our company and culture reflect the sum of our employees.
Collective Intelligence for Global Finance creditbenchmark.com We strive to create a mindful and respectful environment that includes fairness, kindness, and understanding. We empower each other to bring our authentic selves to work and champion our colleagues’ development and achievements. Our diversity brings a multitude of perspectives and ideas and is imperative to the success of our business.
We are dedicated to ensuring that principles of diversity, equity and inclusion are rooted in Credit Benchmark’s DNA. We continue to build on these principles as our company grows while retaining the progress we have made as team.
Credit Benchmark is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We believe no one should be at a professional disadvantage because of their background. We do not discriminate based upon any legally protected characteristic and are committed to fostering a working culture that is free of discrimination and harassment.
Credit Benchmark is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures and employment.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please let us know by contacting our HR team at [email protected]