Who we are
Credit Benchmark is a financial data analytics company offering access to an entirely new source of information: the consensus credit risk view of the world’s leading banks. These unique credit risk indicators help deliver a greater understanding of the credit quality of entities around the world.
We are growing rapidly and are looking to hire a Client Onboarding Associate to join our New York Office but also work closely on a day to day basis with our London Office.
This is a newly created associate level role working alongside the Contributor and Sales teams and will provide plenty of scope of development and growth. The successful candidate will need to be an excellent communicator, somebody who takes initiative and have excellent project management and organizational skills as well as related industry experience (1-3 years) and direct experience in either a Project Support or Sales Support capacity.
As a Client Onboarding Associate you will be responsible for supporting the Onboarding Process for all new business in the company. In addition, you will be supporting account management activities for existing clients and working as part of a project team on strategic initiatives. You will be required to work with a wide-range of internal and external stakeholders to ensure all onboarding, account management and project related activities are seamless and professional.
Your responsibilities will include
- Working with prospective new clients to support processes such as data preparation, information security clearance, vendor risk management and product setup. Ensuring communication is handled and recorded appropriately and documentation is kept up to date to ensure all internal and external stakeholders are informed as required
- Working closely with the Sales, Product and Support Teams to effectively support initial account management activities
- Developing relationships with key client and internal stakeholders, acting as a point of contact for day to day enquiries
- Joining and leading regular meetings and calls globally with prospects and clients
- Developing client collateral and sales material for meetings
- Working with the Contributor Team to develop and maintain the medium-long-term pipeline
- Working with internal CB teams on strategic projects and initiatives
What we are looking for
Ideally you will
- Be a recent graduate with a degree from a leading university in Economics or Finance
- Have 1-3 years’ experience in a Project Support or Sales Support role at a bank, asset management or insurance company or other financial institution
- Have interest and knowledge in financial markets, preferably around credit risk
- Demonstrate excellent administrative and project support skills
- Possess strong problem solving skills, with good attention to detail
- Have the ability to manage workload priorities and effectively deliver to deadlines
- Be able to work under pressure in a professional manner
- Be diligent, proactive, driven and ability to demonstrate initiative to improve existing processes
- Have Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Be highly personable and enjoy working in a team
- Be fluent / Native English speaker
- Be eligible to work in the US