Who we are
Credit Benchmark is a financial data analytics company offering access to an entirely new source of information: the consensus credit risk view of the world’s leading banks. These unique credit risk indicators help deliver a greater understanding of the credit quality of entities around the world.
We are offering a year-long paid commercial internship for current undergraduate or graduate students. The internship is an excellent opportunity for ambitious students to learn about sales, account management and marketing within a startup situated within the financial technology industry.
The ideal candidate will be diligent with strong collaboration, communication, and multitasking skills. The duration of the internship is 6 to 12 months, with the possibility of extending.
The successful candidate will work closely with the New York commercial, marketing, product, and data teams in a hybrid capacity for approximately 25 – 30 hours per week. The exact responsibilities will include a mixture of day-to-day responsibilities and longer-term projects.
Key areas of focus
The successful candidate will contribute to strategically driven projects that will help to manage client relationships and identify opportunities which will positively impact the commercial success of the business.
- Support internal teams on strategic projects and ad-hoc initiatives; prepare and deliver presentations in internal management meetings
- Create and own data and information solutions which will help facilitate client engagement and product improvement
- Assist the marketing and commercial teams with refining commercial leads using CRM
- Develop client collateral and sales material for meetings
What we are looking for
Are you someone who views obstacles as opportunities? Do you have both a creative and data-driven mind? Do you have a strong interest in business and capital markets? Are you detail-oriented? If the answer is yes, we’d love to hear from you.
The successful candidate will also:
- Have some experience working in financial or data services (preferable)
- Have excellent skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Be diligent, proactive, and driven
- Have excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- Have a positive attitude with a responsive personality to learning new skills
- Be eligible to work in the US
- Have excellent networking and presentation skills (both oral and written)
Our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
At Credit Benchmark, we are deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. This means celebrating who we are as individuals and as a team because our company and culture reflect the sum of our employees.
We strive to create a mindful and respectful environment that includes fairness, kindness, and understanding. We empower each other to bring our authentic selves to work and champion our colleagues’ development and achievements. Our diversity brings a multitude of perspectives and ideas and is imperative to the success of our business.
We are dedicated to ensuring that principles of diversity, equity and inclusion are rooted in Credit Benchmark’s DNA. We continue to build on these principles as our company grows while retaining the progress we have made as team.
Credit Benchmark is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We believe no one should be at a professional disadvantage because of their background. We do not discriminate based upon any legally protected characteristic and are committed to fostering a working culture that is free of discrimination and harassment.
Credit Benchmark is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures and employment.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please let us know by contacting our HR team at [email protected]