Who we are
Credit Benchmark is a venture capital backed company in the high-growth field of financial technology. We are a highly experienced team with an excellent track record of founding, growing and exiting innovative businesses in the financial information space.
We are offering a paid internship opportunity for recent business or economics graduates. The Credit Benchmark internship is an excellent opportunity for ambitious graduates to learn about startups and financial technology, whilst working in Central London. The role will be based in London with hybrid working.
We have an immediate position for a paid full-time internship for those looking for a year in industry, or recent graduates. The duration of the internship is 6 months, but could be longer, with the potential to convert into a full-time role thereafter.
The intern will work closely with the Chief Strategy Officer, as well as other teams across the business. The role will include a mixture of day-to-day responsibilities and also longer-term projects.
Key areas of focus
- Business development, including strategic and commercial analysis on prospects
- Research on the market, product use cases and industry trends
- Day-to-day liaising and integration with the core team to complete key priorities
- Data analysis and research within Credit Benchmark’s dataset
- Helping to develop Credit Benchmark’s product and company marketing material for customers, partners and other stakeholders
What we are looking for
Ideally you will:
- Have excellent academic record (on track / attained a minimum of 2:1 or equivalent) and a high level of analytical skills
- Have experience working in financial services (consulting or B2B commercial roles preferred)
- Have a strong interest in business and financial services
- Strong IT skills in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and other office programs
- Have very strong written and spoken English; additional languages a plus.
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Available immediately for a minimum of 6 months.
Our Commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion
At Credit Benchmark, we are deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. This means celebrating who we are as individuals and as a team because our company and culture reflect the sum of our employees.
We strive to create a mindful and respectful environment that includes fairness, kindness, and understanding. We empower each other to bring our authentic selves to work and champion our colleagues’ development and achievements. Our diversity brings a multitude of perspectives and ideas and is imperative to the success of our business.
We are dedicated to ensuring that principles of diversity, equity and inclusion are rooted in Credit Benchmark’s DNA. We continue to build on these principles as our company grows while retaining the progress we have made as team.
Credit Benchmark is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We believe no one should be at a professional disadvantage because of their background. We do not discriminate based upon any legally protected characteristic and are committed to fostering a working culture that is free of discrimination and harassment.
Credit Benchmark is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures and employment.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please let us know by contacting our HR team at [email protected]
Only successful candidates will be contacted.