Who we are
Credit Benchmark is a venture backed financial data analytics company offering access to an entirely new source of information: the consensus credit risk view of the world’s leading banks. These unique credit risk indicators help deliver a greater understanding of the credit quality of entities around the world.
We are offering a paid internship opportunity for final year students or recent graduates. The Credit Benchmark internship is an excellent opportunity for ambitious graduates to learn about marketing within startups and financial technology, whilst working in central New York City.
We have an immediate position for a paid internship for well-rounded final year student or recent graduate from a top school with an interest in Fintech and capital markets. The ideal candidate will be diligent with strong collaboration, communication, and multitasking skills. The duration of the internship is 3 months, with the possibility of extending.
The successful candidate will work closely with the New York contributor relationships, marketing, product and data teams in a remote capacity for approximately 20 hours per week. The exact responsibilities will include a mixture of day-to-day responsibilities and longer-term projects.
Key areas of focus
The successful candidate will contribute to strategically driven projects that will help to manage client relationships and identify opportunities which will positively impact the commercial success of the business.
- Support internal CB teams on strategic projects and ad-hoc initiatives; prepare and deliver presentations in internal management meetings
- Create and own data and information solutions which will help facilitate client engagement and product improvement
- Assist the marketing and commercial teams with refining commercial leads using CRM
- Developing client collateral and sales material for meetings
What we are looking for
Are you someone who views obstacles as opportunities? Do you have both a creative and data-driven mind? Do you have a strong interest in business and capital markets? Are you detail-oriented? If the answer is yes, we’d love to get to know you.
The successful candidate will also:
- Have some experience working in financial or data services (preferable)
- Have excellent IT skills in MS Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and other office programs
- Be diligent, proactive and driven
- Have excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Have a positive attitude with a responsive personality to learning new skills
- Have very strong written and verbal English; additional languages a plus
- Be eligible to work in the US
If you enjoy a fast paced work environment with opportunities for growth, development and success, then please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] to be considered for this position. Credit Benchmark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only successful candidates will be contacted.