Who we are
Credit Benchmark is a financial data analytics company offering access to an entirely new source of information: the consensus credit risk view of the world’s leading banks. These unique credit risk indicators help deliver a greater understanding of the credit quality of entities around the world.
We are growing rapidly and are looking to hire an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to join our London Office. This role is based in our London office with hybrid working.
Reporting into the Head of Technology, we are looking for a highly professional, approachable, client-facing IT infrastructure specialist. The role will take primary responsibility for managing the IT infrastructure environment.
Ideally you will be an all-rounder and have had exposure or previous experience in dealing with Financial Institutions. Due to the size of the company you will need to be a self-starter, confident and good communicator. Writing and commercial reasoning skills will be important to the role. You must have first-class communication skills and client-facing skills
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work closely with an experienced technology team (Infrastructure, Development and QA) and have exposure to a variety of technologies and practices to help take your career to the next level. This includes being involved and owning projects and workloads across many areas of the business.
Your responsibilities will include
- In depth technical support of a Windows desktop and server solutions, including troubleshooting and problem/defect root cause analysis seeing through to full resolution.
- Ensuring all aspects of security are well maintained and enhanced in line with industry best practices across our on-prem and cloud environments.
- Help improve business and development processes to improve efficiency and accuracy whilst helping reduce risk.
What we are looking for
The ideal candidate will have experience in many of the following areas:
- MS Windows Server (2016/2019), Active Directory, Group Policy, and other Windows services
- VM Ware
- Cloud Services (AWS – IAM, EC2, S3, Elastic Beanstalk, Lambda, etc.)
- Azure Active Directory
- Exchange Server Administration (2013, 2019, online)
- Switch, Firewall and VPN configuration and Management
- Anti-Virus Server Administration
- Backup Management (Veeam/Backup Exec)
- General Network Management (DNS, DHCP, TCI/IP, VPN, SNMP, SMTP) (5+ years)
- IIS, Certificate management FTP, SFTP (5+ years)
- Windows desktop environments -Windows 10 (5 years)
- General office tools including MS Office, Office 365, Slack, Jira etc (5 years)
- Containers (Docker/Kubernetes)
- Office/Data Centre Moves
- Scripting/Automation (PowerShell/Python)
- SQL Server administration
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Third party management
Information Security is extremely important to Credit Benchmark. Any of the following would be advantageous:
- Familiarity with ISO27001 or similar
- Understanding of the business application of financial information and data
- Experience of defining security architectures within an organization to improve compliance, preferably gained with the financial services industry
- Strong understanding of security strategies and technologies for the financial services enterprise
- Establishing and maintaining an ongoing enterprise security protocol through policy, architecture and training processes
- Selection of appropriate security solutions and oversight of any vulnerability audits and assessments
- You will be expected to interface with peers in the clients Systems and Network departments as well as with leaders of business units
- Degree in IT related field
- Cisco – CCNA, CCNP
- Microsoft – MCSA, MCSE, MCITP
- VMware VCP
- AWS Certified
- Hybrid and flexible working hours: Healthy work/life balance
- Holidays: Competitive holiday package + companywide wellbeing days
- Health and Wellbeing: Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance cover, paid sick and bereavement leave
- Pension Plan: Opportunity to join company pension plan with financial education and support
- Travel: Cycle To Work Scheme
- Family Friendly: Supportive environment and paid leave for new parents
- Learning and Development: Professional development opportunities through seminars, conferences, training and courses and internal mentorship
- Community: Supportive, collaborative, and social team environment
Our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion:
At Credit Benchmark, we are deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. This means celebrating who we are as individuals and as a team because our company and culture reflect the sum of our employees.
We strive to create a mindful and respectful environment that includes fairness, kindness, and understanding. We empower each other to bring our authentic selves to work and champion our colleagues’ development and achievements. Our diversity brings a multitude of perspectives and ideas and is imperative to the success of our business.
We are dedicated to ensuring that principles of diversity, equity and inclusion are rooted in Credit Benchmark’s DNA. We continue to build on these principles as our company grows while retaining the progress we have made as team.
Credit Benchmark is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We believe no one should be at a professional disadvantage because of their background. We do not discriminate based upon any legally protected characteristic and are committed to fostering a working culture that is free of discrimination and harassment.
Credit Benchmark is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures and employment.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please let us know by contacting our HR team at [email protected]
Although we would like to respond to all applicants, we are only able to contact successful candidates.