Who we are
Credit Benchmark is a financial data analytics company bringing together the credit risk assessments of the world’s leading financial institutions to deliver greater visibility into the credit quality of individual entities.
We are growing rapidly and are looking for a permanent, full time Content Operation Analyst to join our London Team. This role is based in our London office with hybrid working (3 days in the office).
Reporting to the Head of Data Operations, the ideal candidate will be ready to start a career in the financial industry with an interest in credit risk and the broader financial markets. We would also consider someone with some existing experience (1- 3 years) within the industry.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing organisation that builds a unique financial data service harnessing intelligence from some of the most prominent financial institutions around the world. You will also be collaborating with different teams across the company, including Product, Analytics, Sales and Account Management. This gives you unique exposure and insight into numerous departments.
As a Content Operation Analyst, you will be part of a busy and diverse team. You will play a key part in maintaining and helping develop our growing credit risk data service. You will be responsible for overseeing our core data operations: from working with data contributors to ensuring quality and accuracy of input/output, to managing the processing of complex datasets, and diving into such datasets to resolve problems and provide value-added analysis. You will also be assuming a Client Support function. On the job and role-related training will be provided and you will gain a varied and valuable skillset.
Your responsibilities will include
- Ownership and development of our data processing operations: Identify, prioritise and resolve data quality issues and exceptions
- Quality and execution of service: Ensuring the timely delivery of Credit Benchmark services, meeting service level targets
- Partnership with our data contributors: build and manage professional client relationships, to ensure smooth running of the data aggregation process and effective handling, escalation and response to queries/issues
- Working with other internal teams such as Sales, Analytics or Product to jointly respond to client queries, ad-hoc projects, or handle other internal projects, queries or developments.
- Develop and implement continuous improvements to operational processes, increasing accuracy and efficiency of data processing
- Generate value add/innovations to improve our product offering and provide additional insight
What we are looking for
Ideally you will:
- Demonstrate interest and knowledge in financial markets, the economy especially around credit risk
- Have a University or College degree in Computer Science, Finance, Economics or similar degree in a field with a substantial numerical/quantitative component
- Have strong analytical, numerical and problem-solving skills, with good attention to detail
- Possess the ability to understand technical complexity
- Excellent administrative and project management skills
- Be able to manage workload priorities and effectively deliver to deadlines
- Have the ability to work under pressure in a professional manner
- Be a self-starter and ability to work independently
- Be diligent, proactive, driven and ability to demonstrate initiative to improve existing processes
- Have excellent communication skills, both oral and written
Let us know if you also have:
- 1-3 years of experience either in credit risk working with market data products, content management and industry classification schemas.
- Experience using any of the following – Excel (including VBA), SQL, R or Python
- Hybrid working and flexibility: Healthy work/life balance
- Holidays: Competitive holiday package + companywide wellbeing days
- Health and Wellbeing: Paid sick and bereavement leave and private health Insurance cover Pension: Opportunity to join company pension plan with financial education and support
- Travel: Cycle to work scheme
- Family Friendly: Supportive environment and generous paid leave for new parents
- Learning and Development: Professional development opportunities through seminars, conferences, training and courses and internal mentorship
- Community: Supportive, collaborative and social team environment
Our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
At Credit Benchmark, we are deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. This means celebrating who we are as individuals and as a team because our company and culture reflect the sum of our employees.
We strive to create a mindful and respectful environment that includes fairness, kindness, and understanding. We empower each other to bring our authentic selves to work and champion our colleagues’ development and achievements. Our diversity brings a multitude of perspectives and ideas and is imperative to the success of our business.
We are dedicated to ensuring that principles of diversity, equality and inclusion are rooted in Credit Benchmark’s DNA. We continue to build on these principles as our company grows while retaining the progress we have made as team.
Credit Benchmark is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We believe no one should be at a professional disadvantage because of their background. We do not discriminate based upon any legally protected characteristic and are committed to fostering a working culture that is free of discrimination and harassment.
Credit Benchmark is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures and employment.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please let us know by contacting our HR team at [email protected]
Although we would like to respond to all applicants, we are only able to contact successful candidates.