Who we are
Credit Benchmark is a financial data analytics company bringing together the credit risk assessments of the world’s leading financial institutions to deliver greater visibility into the credit quality of individual entities.
We are growing rapidly and are looking for a full time Content Operation Analyst to join our London Team.
Reporting to the Head of Operations, the ideal candidate will be ready to start a career in the financial industry with an interest in credit risk and the broader financial markets. We would also consider someone with some existing experience (1- 3 years) within the industry.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast paced organisation that builds a unique financial data service harnessing intelligence from some of the most prominent financial institutions around the world. You will also be collaborating with different teams across the company, including Sales and Account Management. This gives you a unique exposure and insight into numerous departments.
As a content analyst, you will be part of a busy and diverse team. You will play a key part in maintaining and helping develop our growing credit risk data service. You will be responsible for overseeing our core data operations: from working with data contributors to ensuring quality and accuracy of input/output, to managing the processing of complex datasets, and diving into such datasets to resolve problems and provide value-added analysis. You will also be assuming a Client Support function. On the job training will be provided and you will gain an array of skills.
Your responsibilities will include
- Ownership and development of our data processing operations: Identify, prioritise and resolve data quality issues and exceptions
- Quality and execution of service: Ensuring the timely delivery of Credit Benchmark services, meeting service level targets
- Partnership with our data contributors: build and manage professional client relationships, to ensure smooth running of the data aggregation process and effective handling, escalation and response to queries/issues
- Working with other internal teams such as Sales, Research or Product to jointly respond to client queries, ad-hoc projects, or handle other internal projects, queries or developments.
- Develop and implement continuous improvements to operational processes, increasing accuracy and efficiency of data processing
- Generate value add/innovations to improve our product offering and provide additional insight
What we are looking for
Ideally you will:
- Demonstrate interest and knowledge in financial markets, the economy especially around credit risk
- Have a University or College degree in Computer Science, Finance, Economics or similar degree in a field with a substantial numerical/quantitative component
- Have strong analytical, numerical and problem solving skills, with good attention to detail.
- Possess the ability to understand technical complexity
- Excellent administrative and project management skills
- Be able to manage workload priorities and effectively deliver to deadlines
- Have the ability to work under pressure in a professional manner
- Be a self-starter and ability to work independently
- Be diligent, proactive, driven and ability to demonstrate initiative to improve existing processes
- Have excellent communication skills, both oral and written
Let us know if you also have:
- 1-3 years of experience either in credit risk working with market data products, content management and industry classification schemas.
- Experience using Excel (including VBA), SQL or R
- Flexible working hours: Healthy work/life balance
- Working from home: Support to make your home working environment comfortable
- Holidays: Competitive holiday package
- Health and Wellbeing: Paid sick and bereavement leave and private health Insurance cover Pension: Opportunity to join company pension plan with financial education and support
- Travel: Cycle to work scheme
- Family Friendly: Supportive environment and paid leave for new parents
- Learning and Development: Professional development opportunities through seminars, conferences, training and courses and internal mentorship
- Community: Supportive, collaborative and social team environment
Credit Benchmark is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive fair and equal consideration for employment.