Who we are
Credit Benchmark is a financial data analytics company offering access to an entirely new source of information: the consensus credit risk view of the world’s leading banks. These unique credit risk indicators help deliver a greater understanding of the credit quality of entities around the world.
We are growing rapidly and are looking to hire an experienced Content Operation Analyst to join our London Office.
Reporting to the Head of Operations, we are looking for an experienced analyst with related industry experience (1-3 years) with market data products/content management or direct experience working within the Credit Risk or Risk Reporting function.
As a Content Analyst, you will be responsible for overseeing our core data operations: from working with data contributors to ensuring quality and accuracy of input/output, to managing the processing of complex datasets, and diving into such datasets to resolve problems and provide value-added analysis. You will also be assuming a Client Support function.
Your responsibilities will include
- Ownership and development of our data processing operations: Identifying, prioritising and resolving data quality issues and exceptions
- Quality and execution of service: Ensuring the timely delivery of Credit Benchmark services
- Partnership with contributors: building and managing professional client relationships, to ensure smooth running of the data aggregation process and effective handling of queries/issues
- Developing and implementing continuous improvements to operational processes, increasing accuracy and efficiency of data processing
- Generating value add/innovations to improve our product offering and provide additional insight
- Day to day management of Queries (Internal and External)
- Ensuring all Service Level Objectives are met
- Ensuring all cases are monitored and managed in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensuring relevant critical cases are escalated and managed in a timely manner until resolution – taking ownership where required
What we are looking for
Ideally you will have:
- University or college degree in Computer Science, Finance, Economics or similar
- 1-3 years of experience either in credit risk working with market data products, content management and industry classification schemas.
- Interest and knowledge in financial markets especially around credit risk
- Strong analytical, numerical and problem solving skills, with good attention to detail
- Ability to understand technical complexity
- Strong computational skills such as SQL, Access and Excel including VBA
- Excellent administrative and project management skills
- Ability to manage workload priorities and effectively deliver to deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure in a professional manner
- Diligent, proactive, driven and ability to demonstrate initiative to improve existing processes
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Highly personable and enjoy working in a team
- Fluent / Native English speaker
- Eligible to work in the UK
Credit Benchmark is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.