Who we are
Credit Benchmark is a financial data analytics company that has partnered with the world’s leading financial institutions to create the largest and most sophisticated contributed credit risk data platform in the market.
Our goal is to help a broad set of market participants leverage our unparalleled and unique dataset and analytics to manage their counterparty risk and capital more effectively and efficiently.
We are growing rapidly and are looking to hire a Client Solutions Associate to join us in London.
As a Client Solutions Associate, you will be part of a busy and diverse team at the heart of the company’s commercial activities. You will play a key part in our commercial operations, assisting in maintaining and growing our client base.
The primary function of the role will be to act in a supporting capacity for client facing engagements across our existing and new client base.
The successful candidate will be at the forefront of our client engagement, building and maintaining valuable and trusted relationships with clients.
In addition, the role will be responsible for assisting the Account Director by growing our client base by assisting with prospecting, relationship management and as a presence at external events and conferences.
The role will be based in London with hybrid working.
Your responsibilities will include
- Collaborating with various teams at Credit Benchmark to successfully execute strategic goals; working with internal groups and the Commercial Team in furthering our engagement within contributing banks and the wider client base
- Leading product demos and client training sessions, both in person and virtually
- Being at forefront of our client engagement by gathering, organising, and sharing product feedback with internal stakeholders such as the product and research teams
- Supporting efforts to grow our client base by helping with prospecting, relationship management and attending external events/conferences
- Supporting prospecting opportunities by compiling materials for pitches, decks, and market segmentation analysis
- Supporting ad-hoc commercial related data projects and initiatives, including reporting and KPIs for the team
- Building an in-depth understanding of client’s workflows and use of the product, and helping in developing internal frameworks for best practices across our client base
- Providing administrative support for the commercial team, specifically within Salesforce and other tools
What we are looking for
Ideally you will:
- Have good understanding of financial markets and credit risk, and, ideally, experience covering / analysing financial institutions at a major bank, rating agency or similar
- Have some experience in project management with the ability to prioritise competing tasks and deadlines
- Have some experience in either client engagement, business development and other external facing roles
- Be a self-starter and ambitious learner who is comfortable working autonomously at times in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Be able to exercise independent thought and judgment, and demonstrate adaptability
- Have a keen interest in Fin-Tech, data analytics, and financial services
- Be innately curious about how banks think about and manage risk and why the function is so important to capital markets
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills with a passion for customer support
- Demonstrate ability to work autonomously and use own initiative
- Have excellent networking and presentation skills (both written and spoken)
- Exceptional organisational skills and agility needed for a fast paced environment
- Be proactive, with an ability to prioritise multiple deliverables, work under pressure and deliver to deadlines
- Have strong knowledge of CRM software (Salesforce), Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and other office programs
- Able to work collaborative and flexibly
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Hybrid Working Model: Flexibility + healthy work/life balance
- Holidays: Competitive holiday package
- Health and Wellbeing: Private health insurance + paid company-wide wellbeing days
- Pension: Opportunity to join company pension plan
- Travel: Cycle to Work Scheme
- Family Friendly: Supportive environment and competitive paid parental leave for new parents
- Learning and Development: Professional development opportunities through seminars, conferences, training and courses and internal mentorship
- Community: Supportive, collaborative, and social team environment
Our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
At Credit Benchmark, we are deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. This means celebrating who we are as individuals and as a team because our company and culture reflect the sum of our employees.
We strive to create a mindful and respectful environment that includes fairness, kindness, and understanding. We empower each other to bring our authentic selves to work and champion our colleagues’ development and achievements. Our diversity brings a multitude of perspectives and ideas and is imperative to the success of our business.
We are dedicated to ensuring that principles of diversity, equity and inclusion are rooted in Credit Benchmark’s DNA. We continue to build on these principles as our company grows while retaining the progress we have made as team.
Credit Benchmark is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We believe no one should be at a professional disadvantage because of their background. We do not discriminate based upon any legally protected characteristic and are committed to fostering a working culture that is free of discrimination and harassment.
Credit Benchmark is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures and employment.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please let us know.
Although we would like to respond to all applicants, we are only able to contact successful candidates.