Who we are
Credit Benchmark is a financial data analytics company offering access to an entirely new source of information: the consensus credit risk view of the world’s leading banks. These unique credit risk indicators help deliver a greater understanding of the credit quality of entities around the world.
We are growing rapidly and are looking for an Account Associate to join our New York Office.
As an Account Associate, you will be part of a busy and diverse team. You will play a key part in our commercial operations, assisting in maintaining and growing our client base.
The primary function of the role will be to support client facing engagements across our existing and new client base.
The successful candidate will be at the forefront of our client engagement, building and maintaining valuable and trusted relationships with clients.
In addition, the role will be responsible for growing our client base by assisting with prospecting, relationship management, referrals, cross selling and as a presence at external events and conferences.
The role will be based in New York with hybrid working.
Your responsibilities will include
- Collaborating with various teams at Credit Benchmark to successfully execute strategic goals; working with internal groups and the Banking Team in furthering our engagement within contributing banks
- Taking charge of doing product demos and training with clients, both in person and virtually
- Being at forefront of our client engagement; gathering, organizing, and sharing product feedback with internal stakeholders such as the product and research teams
- Being responsible for growing our client base by helping with prospecting, relationship management, referrals, cross-selling and attending external events/conferences
- Supporting prospecting opportunities by compiling materials for pitches and market segmentation analysis
- Supporting in ad-hoc commercial related data projects and initiatives, including reporting and KPIs for the team
- Building an in-depth understanding of client’s workflows and use of the product, and helping in developing internal frameworks for best practices across our client base
- Ad-hoc administrative support for the commercial team
What we are looking for
Ideally you will:
- Have some experience or understanding of financial markets; knowledge of credit risk analytics, and/or experience working with top tier banking institutions
- Have experience in project management with the ability to prioritize competing tasks and deadlines
- Have experience in either client engagement, business development and other external facing roles
- Be a self-starter and ambitious learner who is comfortable with ambiguity and a fast-paced environment
- Be able to exercise independent thought and judgment, and demonstrate adaptability
- Have a keen interest in Fin-Tech, data, and financial services
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills with a passion for customer support
- Have excellent networking and presentation skills (both written and spoken)
- Be proactive, with an ability to prioritize multiple deliverables, work under pressure and deliver to deadlines
- Have strong knowledge of CRM software (Salesforce), Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and other office programs
- Able to work collaborative and flexibly
- Be eligible to work in the US
- The base salary range for this role is $90K – $100K; dependent on skillset and experience
- Competitive base salary and commission scheme
- Flexible working hours: Healthy work/life balance with hybrid working
- Working from home: Support to make your home working environment comfortable
- Holidays: Competitive holiday package
- Health and Wellbeing: Paid sick and bereavement leave and private medical cover + paid company-wide Wellbeing Days
- 401(k): Opportunity to join company 401(k) plan with financial education and support
- Travel: Commuter benefits
- Family Friendly: Supportive environment and paid leave for new parents
- Learning and Development: Professional development opportunities through seminars, conferences, training and courses and internal mentorship
- Community: Supportive, collaborative, and social team environment
Our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
At Credit Benchmark, we are deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. This means celebrating who we are as individuals and as a team because our company and culture reflect the sum of our employees.
We strive to create a mindful and respectful environment that includes fairness, kindness, and understanding. We empower each other to bring our authentic selves to work and champion our colleagues’ development and achievements. Our diversity brings a multitude of perspectives and ideas and is imperative to the success of our business.
We are dedicated to ensuring that principles of diversity, equity and inclusion are rooted in Credit Benchmark’s DNA. We continue to build on these principles as our company grows while retaining the progress we have made as team.
Credit Benchmark is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We believe no one should be at a professional disadvantage because of their background. We do not discriminate based upon any legally protected characteristic and are committed to fostering a working culture that is free of discrimination and harassment.
Credit Benchmark is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures and employment.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please let us know by contacting our HR team at [email protected]
Although we would like to respond to all applicants, due to the volume of applications, we are only able to contact successful candidates.