Credit Benchmark Webinar: Covid and the Impacts on Banking and Credit Risk Management – 17 September
Posted by Laura Saville on Sep, 17 2020.
Thursday, Sep 17, 2020 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM BST / 1:00 – 2:00 PM EST
Please register for the webinar here.
Financial institutions find themselves again at the center of another global recession, triggered this time by a pandemic rather than a shock to the banking system as in 2008.
In this webinar we will explore how banks and risk managers can best navigate the challenges caused by the current crisis while continuing to drive efficiencies and innovation.
Topics of discussion will include:
- The current economy and outlook
- The state of credit markets and ratings migration
- Regulatory responses to the crisis and different jurisdictional approaches
- Leveraging data and technology amidst cost pressures to more efficiently manage risk
- Craig Broderick, Head of Advisory Board, Credit Benchmark, Member of the Board of Directors, Bank of Montreal and Senior Director, Goldman Sachs.
- Bruce Richards, Advisory Board Member, Credit Benchmark, Chairman of the Board of Credit Suisse Holdings (USA).
- Jeffery Weaver, Executive Vice President & Head of Qualitative Risk, KeyBank.
The Webinar will be moderated by Mark Faulkner (Co-Founder Credit Benchmark).
If you have issues registering for the webinar, please email [email protected] for assistance.