Who we are
Credit Benchmark is a financial data analytics company offering access to an entirely new source of information: the consensus credit risk view of the world’s leading financial institutions. These unique credit risk indicators help deliver a greater understanding of the credit quality of entities around the world.
We are growing rapidly and are looking to hire an experienced Part Time Office Manager and Team PA to join our New York Office.
As Office Manager and Team PA, you will be managing the US office requirements and assisting with wider team duties. The successful candidate will be confident, used to autonomy, structured and organized with the ability to be consistently flexible and adaptive.
This is a part time role for 16 – 20 hours per week. The days and hours of work can be flexible to suit your schedule.
As Office Manager and Team PA, your responsibilities will include:
- Diary Management for the US team; assist with scheduling of external and internal meetings and conference calls (across various time zones).
- Providing accurate and timely support to the US team for their day-to-day business requirements: logistics, scheduling, meeting material preparations, filing and administration
- Travel and Accommodation Management: Assistance for CEO and senior team, and adhoc for other team members.
- Expenses: Monthly coordination and management of the processing for the CEO and senior team’s expenses
- Provide secondary assistance to the Executive Assistant and work in conjunction with the EA to support the CEO and senior team’s requirements as and when required.
As Office Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Phone switchboard management (screening of calls and taking of messages, setup and servicing)
- Meeting and greeting guests
- Reservation of meeting rooms for internal and external meetings
- Management of stock (e.g. stationery, paper, printer cartridges etc)
- Coordination of post/courier and delivery management
- Liaise with building management regarding building and office issues, account and access administration for employees and guests
- Assisting with the organization of company events and meetings
What we are looking for
Ideally you will have:
- Experience in a professional office environment, ideally in a technology or financial services company
- Previous experience of working as a Personal Assistant/Executive Assistant or in similar role requiring a high level of organization and one on one support
- High level of organizational ability and planning, strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Ability to work unsupervised and on own initiative
- Strong IT skills in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills, good telephone manner
- Strong interpersonal skills, including tact, discretion and experience of liaising with senior stakeholders and staff
- Self-motivated with a positive can-do attitude
- Highly personable and enjoy working in a team
- Eligible to work in the US
We offer a competitive basic salary based on experience.
Credit Benchmark is an Equal Opportunity Employer.