Who we are
Credit Benchmark is a high-growth company in the in-focus field of financial technology. We operate a contributed data model, collecting some of the most valuable financial information in the market: credit risk estimates from the world’s major global banks. We are a highly experienced team with an excellent track record of founding and growing successful, innovative businesses in the financial information space. The company has been promoted to “FinTech50 Hall of Fame” for its continued innovation over past 3 years.
We are growing rapidly and are looking to hire an experienced front-end developer to join our London Office
The successful candidate will be involved in shaping the next generation world class CB product aimed at top management for some of the largest financial institutions in the world. You will have opportunity to bring in expertise to make technical and architectural choices and make a real impact.
We keep up to date with what is happening today in the front-end world, and use the most recent front-end development tools and technics. You will be working in a fast paced agile environment with a vastly experienced technology team.
Your responsibilities will include
- Develop new features and components for existing CB Web Application.
- Build the next version of the CB Web Application.
- Maintain and enhance existing functionality.
- Work closely with other front-end developers, UX and back-end developers.
- Participate in decisions making on designs, UI, software architecture and technology solutions.
- Work closely with the business to understand data flows relevant to business.
- Build understanding of CB Data API and underlying data structures.
What we are looking for
The ideal candidate is described as having:
- Front-end development experience (4-5 Year Experience)
- Emphasis on modular, reusable code
- Experience with building API/service based applications
- Keen eye for details and sensibility to good design/UX practices.
- Exposure to ES6/7
- Exposure to modern libraries/framework a plus.
- CSS / HTML
- Usage of CSS preprocessors
- Exposure to modular HTML/CSS methodologies (BEM)
- Build tools
- Working with source control and CI/CD pipelines preferably (Git / TeamCity)
- Understanding of web server configuration
- Good to have
- Working with API endpoints and knowledge of the HTTP protocol
- Exposure to front-end build tools and node.js
- Knowledge of front-end code optimization technics
- Rapid in-browser prototyping
- Good analytical skills
- Working knowledge of Git / Jira
- Experience of working in cloud infrastructure preferably AWS
- A good understanding of financial markets will be beneficial
- Strong communication skills
Credit Benchmark is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.