Who we are
Credit Benchmark is a financial data analytics company offering access to an entirely new source of information: the consensus credit risk view of the world’s leading banks. These unique credit risk indicators help deliver a greater understanding of the credit quality of entities around the world.
We are growing rapidly and are looking to hire an experienced C# developer to join our London Office.
Reporting into the Head of Technology, we are looking for a .NET Developer with a strong C# development background. Understanding of .NET framework is essential.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work and contribute to the next big phase of development at Credit Benchmark. This is a unique opportunity to work on a green field project along with enhancing and developing the existing brown field system and take it to a mature and finished product. You will be working in a fast paced agile environment with a vastly experienced technology team and write simple, well-designed, well-structured code.
You will be working with the latest technology including C#, .NET, MVC 5, Entity framework. You’ll have access to tooling support including Visual Studio 2017, Resharper. You will have the option to expand your horizons and get involved and contribute to work done across full stack and in other technologies like machine learning/micro services etc.
Your responsibilities will include
- Developing ASP.NET and C# applications in AWS
- Working with Git/Jira
- Deploying applications to uat/live
- Working with all parts of the business to understand requirements and implements solutions
What we are looking for
Ideally you will have:
- NET background– (3-5 Year Experience)
- Essential (framework 4.5 and above) to have strong .NET skills
- Entity framework
- Expert understanding of MVC framework.
- SQL Server
- Good understanding of SQL Server.
- Ability to understand the underlying data model.
- Good T-SQL skills
- Previous experience in working in cloud environments is a definite plus
- Working knowledge of Git / Jira / SQL Sentry tools
- .Net core experience is ideal but not essential
- Python experience is ideal but not essential
- Agile development would be beneficial
- Secure and efficient coding practices
- Experience with continuous integration & Unit Testing
- Understanding of SSRS/SSIS will be beneficial
- Secure and Efficient coding practices
- Good analytical skills & meticulous attention to detail
- A good understanding of financial markets will be beneficial
- Strong communication skills
- LINQ, Entity Framework and ADO.NET
- Experience with Web API and REST API development
- Object oriented programming
If you enjoy a fast paced work environment with opportunities for growth, development and success, then please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this position. To learn more about Credit Benchmark then please visit us at www.creditbenchmark.com
Credit Benchmark is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.